City of Sandy Springs
- Government - Local or County or City Offices
Sandy Springs is home to 94,000 residents who make this Georgia's sixth largest city and the second largest in the metro Atlanta area. As we grow, so does our need to provide accessible and accurate information to residents and visitors. We continually update our Web site by adding new features such as RSS news feeds, a monthly E-newsletter and timely issues that affect our community. Our goal is to communicate the most efficient way possible. Our Citizen Response Center is always open. You can reach someone 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 770-730-5600, whether you need a pothole patched, a business license renewed or want to report graffiti. We are here for you.
Whom to Contact
- Tibby DejulioCity Council, District 5Phone: (770) 730-5600
- John McDonoughCity ManagerPhone: (770) 730-5600
- Karen Meinzen-McEnernyPhone: (770) 730-5600
- John PaulsonCity Council, District 1Phone: (770) 730-5600
- Gabriel SterlingCity Council, District 4Phone: (770) 730-5600
Visit www.sandyspringsga.org, for a complete list of maps for all locations.