- Advertising - Media
Village Vesl creates community-branded mobile applications that serve both residents and businesses, enabling all participants with features and tools that create real-time engagement. Despite the proliferation of mobile-social applications available in today’s digital-first world, none of the available services addresses the need for trusted individual community-branded apps that bring the community together using tools like chat, location messaging and many others. Residents can now stay informed in real time utilizing the Village Vesl bulletin board, where comprehensive input by the community and for the community exists. Small businesses and merchants who don’t have the time and financial resources to invest in a mobile marketing platform utilize their local Village Vesl app(s) to deliver meaningful and relevant information to both existing and prospective customers. And all Village Village apps feature an alert option that provides all participants with a single-tap capability to transmit an emergency signal to the entire community, which significantly increases incident awareness. Village Vesl is a startup headquartered in Milton, GA.
- Messaging in real-time as events unfold, providing information that’s relevant to the community.
- On-demand requests for deals. Get instant gratification from local businesses based on where you are.
- For matters of extreme urgency and, in some cases, emergency. It may not be a lifesaver, but it's certainly a life-safer
- For the chatty persons among us, Vesl is chat central. User-to-user or business-to-consumer.
- Leave virtual messages for anyone – anywhere in the physical world. Bring context to location.